- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Kinesiology taping
- Myofascial Instrumental Reeducation
- Proprioceptive Reeducation
- Structural Osteopathy
- Thermotherapy and cryotherapy
Simple baths, contrast baths and hydrokinesiotherapy (physical exercises in the aquatic environment, taking advantage of the thermal and mechanical properties of the water). This treatment can be performed in groups or individually with a physical therapist assistant. The aim is to strengthen muscles, improve body image perception, motor coordination and balance.
- Hydrotherapy treatment group
- Training in the swimming pool with a physiotherapy assistant
- Self-training in the swimming pool
Intensive rehabilitation of bipedalism, balance and gait
Intensive physical and functional training; in case of need, electromechanical systems with partial body weight suspension, are used. The aim is to boost the infralesional musculature, reeducate gait activities in patients with spinal cord injury, acquired brain damage or other conditions.
- Walk training with a physiotherapy assistant
- Tilt table with physiotherapy assistant
Stretching with a physiotherapy assistant
Stretching exercises especially suitable for muscle stiffness and spasticity. Reduces the risk of injury and prevents compensations.
- Training in the gym with a physiotherapy assistant
- Self-training in the gym
- Therapeutic massage
- Relaxing massage
- Excito-motor current